aussie pythons not facebook

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe there should be an option where you can hide the likes just like peoples irritating signatures? I don't even like on facebook!

Well I just realised you can also hide people's avatar's which is awesome, now we just need the moderators to enable us to hide likes!

Last edited:
21 likes given, 70 odd received...hmm, maybe there needs to be a dislike button too.

i have been through this thread from beginning to now and i have the strangest erg to go back and change the word like to lick every time it appears

sooo, -1 likes then? bring on the negative numbers! :D

Oh, I just meant that it looks like I am a grumpy so and so (true) either that or there is a hell of a lot of drivel being posted lately (also true...)

Oh, I just meant that it looks like I am a grumpy so and so (true) either that or there is a hell of a lot of drivel being posted lately (also true...)

I think it shows that your likes would be more valued... I know I'd rather get a like from someone who rarely gives them out than from someone who likes everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back