Bad kitty

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakewise84

Reaction score
just now i found my cat catching a wood dove in his mouth in my front yard so went out and chased him. i got him to let it go. there was no blood at all just feathers. i have him inside now. but was wonder is the only way to stop this would be keeping him in side all the time. or just get heaps of bells. ?

yeah but mine is a ******. he will meow till he gets his way and if that dont work he'll piss on something like the bed or the couch.

Keep it in a cage! Is it really that hard to figure out!

Would you rather have it piss on something inside or wonder into a neighbours yard and meet a wheelie bin full of water?

Bells DO NOT work!

My work colleague has a cat, it has 2 bells on its collar. It catches skinks, geckos, mice, birds and more recently has bought in a couple of micro bats!!!!

Cruel and irresponsible pet ownership. If you are not prepared to train the cat from the time you get it, to toilet train it and teach it to be an indoors cat, then don't get one.

Please note, i have NOTHING against cats. I would like to get one myself, but it would NEVER go outdoors.

my cat is totally an indoor cat and will go out on a lead but she's been an indoor cat since we brought her home from the AWL 10yrs ago. plus we lived next to a main road.

Would you rather have it piss on something inside or wonder into a neighbours yard and meet a wheelie bin full of water?

This is another thing to consider tattooed kitten. If you lived next to my parents your cat would be dead already.

We have a dog who enjoys 'playing' with them! He has rid the neighbourhood of a few. We know that our dog can do damage to wildlife, we have sugar gliders, possums, fruitbats, native birds etc in our garden. So we lock the dogs up at night to protect the animals.

All 9 of our cats are inside ones but we are gunna build a cat run so that they can be outside knowing that they are safe and secure.

Build a cat run if he will be an outside cat so that he can't do damage to the wildlife!!! :D,they are very safe for them and also give the benefits of Vitamin D to them.

Easy, cat wonders into our yard, they become snake food. I don't tolerate people letting cats, one of THE most destructive forces of our wildlife, being let out because they "want" to. Cat runs are easy to build, and an outside enclosure even easier. You can pick up some chicken wire, timber, screws and cyanide from your local home depo store for around $200.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back