Beardie Family Shots

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Have taken some shots of the beardies today, figured it was time to get some updated ones of our little beardie family...

Here's Oscar, our old boy.
DSC_0458-1.jpg

Patrick, who is Oscar's son
DSC_0492-1.jpg

Molly, who is Oscar's daughter
DSC_0474-1.jpg

Delilah
DSC_0512-1.jpg

DSC_0509-1.jpg

Gemima - couldn't get her to colour up for the photos but she is still adorable
DSC_0012-2.jpg

Titan
DSC_0017-1.jpg

DSC_0025-1.jpg

Lola and Lila's butt
DSC_0442-1.jpg

DSC_0444.jpg

A few of the beards together - this pic could only be taken whilst they were all sleepy hehe!
DSC_0407-1.jpg

WOWWWW what an amazing bunch of colours if you dont mind me asking where abouts did you get that paler one and do you know of any one that breeds them????

lol patrick looks none too pleased..
love the white ones, theyre spectacular! :)

WOWWWW what an amazing bunch of colours if you dont mind me asking where abouts did you get that paler one and do you know of any one that breeds them????

same love the pale ones! beautiful! the dad and the son have amazing colours! cant wait till see how my little guys come up!

Hey,
You got some nice beardy's. Are they all the one type?? and how old are they??

They are all Pogona vitticeps. Oscar is the oldest and is at the very least 8 now. The others range between two and five.

Thanks, your little female is just beautiful too! She reminds me a lot of Molly.

Thanks Saz i can't wait till she grows big but till then i'm enjoying her being small.

Great Pics Saz. Nice new avatar BTW (is it an asper) kinda threw me was used to looking at the boyds.

LOL! Figured it was time for a change, yes its my cranky female asper!

Doesn't she just, as though butter wouldn't melt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back