Beardie Help !!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WomaBoy

Reaction score
Hey guys, im getting really worried about my bearded dragon, he is always trying to dig out of his tank, he also tries to run up the glass. The other day i had my woma python out, and spike ( my beardie ) saw him jumped from his log and started to head butt the glass. Is this why he wants to get out ????

Thanks
WomaBoy

Is you beardie by himself or does he have a cage mate?

My beardie is by himself and here is a pic of how close they are ..
a6uneraq.jpg

I would suggest your dragon is stressed mate.... Is there any way you can place his enclosure somewhere else, so he can't be near the snake?

I will try find some where else to put him, its going to be sad not having him in my room, but its for his safety..
Thanks heaps :)

WomaBoy

Last edited:
By the way, I like that hexagonal tunnel you have in there with your beardie. Where did you get that from?

By the way, I like that hexagonal tunnel you have in there with your beardie. Where did you get that from?

Thanks it is pretty cool, looks good, has a tunnel and a basking spot ! My friend has a couple of them at his house, and he gave it too me for my beardies :)

Hey, i cant move the tank for a week or so, but i have coverd the front and one side with a towell, the back is covered by a background and the other side is like 5 cms off the wall, will this reduce stress ??? Anyone ?

Is there enough of a gap that you can just push the set of drawers side ways next to the woma's enclosure?

Another reason for your beardie's behaviour could be mating season with the weather getting warmer. They do get pretty restless trying to find a mate, same thing's happening with my mate's dragon.

In your photo, the set of drawers is against one wall & your woma is against another. I'm asking if there's enough space/gap next to the woma enclosure that you could put the drawers next to it?

In your photo, the set of drawers is against one wall & your woma is against another. I'm asking if there's enough space/gap next to the woma enclosure that you could put the drawers next to it?

Ohh, sadly no there wont be :( good idea tho !

Thanks
WomaBoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back