Best tattoo parlour in bris

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nagini-baby

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Title says it all. Were should people stay away from n were is worth the money

Vision Skin tattoo in Lawnton is a really good place to go and I am totally happy with their prices and quality and the staff are really great. Havent really heard any where bad so to speak.

Slightly off topic - but i got a tattoo done by an nz (he was from auckland) guy in woodridge/Logan, Kingston rd I think? (it's was about 4yrs ago) he was just filling in, he was absolutely brilliant, am trying to find him, the only thing I remember him saying is he usually works in loganholme, have not found any places there so hopefully someone on this thread can help????

is there anywere reputable in either ipswich or bris west/south as im familiar with these areas and i dont have a car but know the public transport over that way

Whatever you do, don't even touch the tattoo parlour under the Auto One in Ipswich. They're well known for certain... outbreaks...

Anyway.

There's one on Queen Street mall that's incredibly expensive, but top quality for Japanese style tattoos. Sacred Skin at Stones Corner is pretty good too, I can't remember the name of the older artist there, but he does everything free hand and it's just stunning. Ultimate Image isn't too bad (Ipswich).

Still, never just walk in with a design and say "I want this. Do et naow." Talk to the artist and see their portfolio.

Edit: Pretty sure his name is Tony :D

Last edited:
True love tattoo at Sherwood is pretty good.
I got mine done in the city at Wildside tattoo by jake and he is very good

Immortal images at Manly are very good, as is heaven & hell at Cleveland, the one near the gabba isn't to bad either.

Bernie the owner of wild at heart tattoo in the city is an absolute gun..
Would definitely recommend his work.

my boyfriend just got a new one at sacred skin in stones corner

tony oliver is the guy from sacred skin,he does free-hand drawings, he is an amazing artist. Sacred skin is good, there are some great artists there at both the stones corner shop and the greenslopes one.

any of these tattooist you guys have mentioned do realistic tattoos of snakes?? I haven't heard back from Spoonman in SA, so I'm looking for one up here who can tattoo realistic snake tats, and also draw up a personalised tattoo.
Any in Brisbane/Ipswich that would do that..?

I want a B&W Half sleeve with lots of detail, is there any particular artist that you guys know of that could rival the H&H, Miami and LA ink artists in terms of quality? Don't care about price. It's going to be on me for life, I want it perfect. I am even considering going over there and getting it done for my 21'st.

Hi I can recommend my one LOL...we are in North Lakes and we are called Scorpion Tattoo and Peircing, Discovery Drive North Lakes. here are some examples of the tattoos i do.

Attachments

• Picture 017.jpg
    Picture 017.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 83
  • 215851_170155119706257_100001353109924_363936_6678974_n.jpg
    215851_170155119706257_100001353109924_363936_6678974_n.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 112
  • Picture_024.jpg
    Picture_024.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 87
  • tv1 (63).jpg
    tv1 (63).jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 1 (67).jpg
    1 (67).jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 95
  • 1 (69).jpg
    1 (69).jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 104
Hi I can recommend my one LOL...we are in North Lakes and we are called Scorpion Tattoo and Peircing, Discovery Drive North Lakes. here are some examples of the tattoos i do.

Nice work there mate. You should be proud of the quality that they are.

Cheers Brenton

Westside tattoo at West End. Matt is awesome but will probably have a 6-12 month waiting list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back