Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some people up there for some time called pilbarapythons as a business, that being the case, and it is only a website username for you, it would probably be better if you changed your name to avoid confusion.

I'm sure i saw your add in the trading classifieds with a couple of bhp's and stimsons for sale and it was under pilbarapythons.If that's not your business or trading namem why use it when advertising :?:

ad is right in that having the same name as a business that's already been there some time can cause confusion :!:

Just think we should set the record straight. 1- If or when your friends register that business name we will stop using this as our user name as thats only fair. 2- They currently do not hold any licenses to take from the wild or to deal in pet herpetofauna so would you agree that running a business without registering the name or holding the licenses that would allow you to commence business is a bit strange. 3- Our ad was for "pilbara bhp's and stimi's" and as you would know if you have posted anything for sale that your user name appears alongside your ad. Hope that this clarifies things a bit.

i think i saw that pilbara black head on mark o shea. he was after the pilbara cobra. he thinks it was just a king brown

To avoid any confusion with your friend's business we will change our user name. Hope this helps your friend out.

That might save some confusion as to people mistaking you guys for them and vica versa. :)

By the way peoples the 1997 Spetember issue of REPTILES,page 52 has the pic of Mark Oshea with the Pilbara black and white bhp.Beautiful animal :!: :!: :!: Says it was caught during "Pilbara Cobra" :?:

How can you run a business without the proper registrations or licences? Does this not make it just a hobby? If the name is not registered then surely anyone can use it?

Africa, the name using is a moral thing rather than a legal thing at this stage and pp realizes this and is happy to oblige. It is good to see respect shown for your fellow herpers, it shows pp as a decent bloke. I assume he wasnt aware when he chose the username, a misunderstanding that he is fixing.
PP, regardless of what name you use, (let us know your new user name) I hope you continue to post about your experiences up there as you are in the middle of some great herps. I look forward to seeing some pics of these wa bhp as I have only seen u.s. pics mainly and its annoying they have them and we dont, yet.
Cheers
Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back