body parts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchyj

Reaction score
here is a few pics of my favourite body part in the whole wide world my feet also included in the last pic is a pic featuring my ear for your viewing pleasure

Attachments

• body 003.JPG
    body 003.JPG
    239.3 KB · Views: 130
  • body 001.JPG
    body 001.JPG
    236 KB · Views: 94
  • body 004.JPG
    body 004.JPG
    203.8 KB · Views: 112
here is a few pics of my favourite body part in the whole wide world my feet also included in the last pic is a pic featuring my ear for your viewing pleasure

Urgent help is needed for this fellow :shock::shock::shock::shock:

This must be a bet, or the outcome of a drinking session ;)

either way no good can come of it.

Theres either 2 people in those shots. (The shot of the ear looks like a chick to me. )

Or we have one hairy woman.

Or a very girly looking fella.

No offence what ever the outcome. :lol:

maybe he has long hair and has it tied back, no way is that a girl, look at the side burns lol

Hey Mitchyj - have yo seen the latest "Foot Monthly"?

A great section on dressing up (even as you quoted) your favourite part of your body. And there's a 42 page pull out section of people's webbed feet.

I haven't read "The New Foot" for a while, I think it's gone down hill since Ed Toe left.

What other part of your anatomy has two different sets of the EXACT same vowels in it both singular and plural? I like to see you find a body part like that then aye...

Do you have a foot collection going on?

I did have a rabbit paw once - then I thought that was a bit morbid so I got three more to make it a set.

I don't think you ever grow out of your feet...

Well - Next month in "Foot Monthly" there's a 12 page pull out on Hallux Valgus - Mate, it's creaming!!!

Now thats a FOOT!
That can only be the Summer of '73 heath Ridge Foot!
Ever since I started to collect foots.......Ive been after the Summer of '73 Heath Ridge Foot of all foots....Are you interested in selling?
Im willing to swap a '65 Barossa foot and a very rare (some would say priceless), Winter 1826 Convicts left foot with hair...yes still with hair from the ship Woodman!
If you havent worked it out yet by my offer..... Im Deadly Serious!
I want that Foot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back