body parts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a fetish thing?
Giddey up! :D

hahahaha i just wanted to put sumthin heapz random up n see wat everyone said haha
i cant believe u all spent your time replying to this thread haha

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: weird:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :?

here is a few pics of my favourite body part in the whole wide world my feet also included in the last pic is a pic featuring my ear for your viewing pleasure

u have issues :shock: :shock: :shock:

hahahaha i just wanted to put sumthin heapz random up n see wat everyone said haha

Ummmm.....does this mean you dont want to sell a foot? Were you just teasing the viewing public with your collection? Mmmmmmmmm....not nice...My Mum warned me about people like you....She called them " As useless as an ashtray on a motorbike."
If they really peeved her off she usually said "Pull your head in Ya Dunny rat, I didnt come down with the last shower curtain and stop grinning like a shot fox before I become ropeable and give you a real earbashing." You knew she was serious then.

Ahhh well, I will just have to admire my Winter 1826 Convicts left foot with hair till I find out where you live and steal your foot.......since you wont sell it to me!......Mongrel.

You know the first signs of an addict is 'denial'.

Yep, you're there - you're in pure and utter denial... Face your feet and say... outloud... I hate you, I hate you feet....

Yes... you can't do it can you?

You're an ADDICT!!!

Denial denial denial.... Oh that's right, I'm meant to be supportive... You're in denial, You're in denial, You're in denial...

Ever been to Egypt?

If not - You're in denial...

Ew...you have a foot fetish! hahaha
You get the award for the most random thread.

wow.. this thread is out there.. and i thort i was a looney.. not so apparently.. and whitey.. love that fat guy. have u told him about jenny craig..??

wow.. this thread is out there.. and i thort i was a looney.. not so apparently.. and whitey.. love that fat guy. have u told him about jenny craig..??

Oh, are you telling me that that isn't whitey? Ohhhhhh.... :?

Bet mitch would love to see whitey's feet....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back