breeding Questions ( womas )

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaimielj

Reaction score
so i have recently purchased my first woma and I have only ever had carpets so im very excited...Shes only a juvenile now but i am hoping to breed her once she is sexually mature.Theres so much contradicting information about breeding out there and I know theres a lot i can do wrong so im trying to gather as much information as possible so when the time comes i will know exactly what to do.... Please no neggtive comments as im only trying to learn I have no idea about breeding and have no intentions of doing it any time soon. What are the purposess of cooling them? When do we put the male in with the female? Why is the male then removed after copulation or can they stay together? When i buy a male for her what should i get in terms of size and age to optimise the chance of her taking to him? What do you find is best for incubating the eggs ? and should i feed her when she is pregnant or ovulating? sorry if the questions sound silly and im sure i could have found most of the answers on google but i just want to know that its tried and tested lol

Hi Jamie welcome to the forum, there are loads of people who I am sure can answer your questions on breeding that will be along shortly.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back