Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha glad it's not just me who thinks the worst of this guy...for a big tattooed bloke he's a massive girl...cries every chance he gets...
But yeah, definitely one of the worst "educational" reptile shows on TV at present...
Probably the reason he's only got 3-5 episodes that just keep getting replayed.

Let’s not get carried away or confused about the real intention or the plot of these shows. The show is simply about a quirky little bikie who loves playing with snakes and that is what the punters find entertaining. The production company never intended this to be anything else so why would they give a toss about keeping it factual, not unlike some of Steve Irwin’s dribble really, Entertaining? Of course it is.
I have helped with one of Bruces episodes and I found him to be polite and friendly and over all a nice guy. He knows he not an expert and if you asked him he would probably tell you that.

Anyway the first capture is a lovely Goldern Tree Snake which according to Bruce is only found in Qld. Strange, I was of the opinion they are only found in the NT. You can learn something new every day by watching these shows. It must be right as its on TV.

I have seen them in QLD, it must be awesome to know everything, i inspire to be like you one day!

I watch his shows on animal planet ALL the time I am addicted to it lol

who saw the follow up episode on the death adder bite. what a load of male reproductive juices's.
" i got bitten by a death adder 2 years ago in this very spot its been very hard for me since then to even look at em" pfft almost as bad as austin stevens

i watch austin stevens, bruce george and brady barr just to see the snake. not to listen to any info. lol

i dont watch the shows for information....i watch it to see the reptiles....its entertaining .....i love it when he over dramatizes things.....

a good show i like to watch is on foxtel calles Snake Wranglers....love it.....

i dont watch the shows for information....i watch it to see the reptiles....its entertaining .....i love it when he over dramatizes things.....

a good show i like to watch is on foxtel calles Snake Wranglers....love it.....
i love that show too. collecting info and data and once they took a video of the snake that glides through the air forgot what its called. lol

yeah i seen that one....was amazing how they can fly like that...i like the death adder episode where they find all those babies....would be a great find for them....

yeah i seen that one....was amazing how they can fly like that...i like the death adder episode where they find all those babies....would be a great find for them....
love the boa episode too. a baby boa was hiding in the bathroom sink and had to break it down lol

There was an episode where he picked up a gecko (asper i think) and then started scratching its neck and then said "its just like a dog". I'm assuming that was a load of rubbish?

we watch it to check out the critters. Our 6 year old generally corrects what he is saying especially the ep with the water python or asks us if he is telling the truth.lol.

There was an episode where he picked up a gecko (asper i think) and then started scratching its neck and then said "its just like a dog". I'm assuming that was a load of rubbish?

You may be able to tell the difference between a dog and a gecko, but that's no reason to brag. It makes the people who can't do it feel worse. If you think you're so smart, try telling the difference between an elephant and a microwave.

Brady Barr is the absolute worst. Did anyone see the one with the retics in the cave? He got bitten on the *** and made the stupidest noise as well as having a gigantic sook. His crocs related docos are amateur at best,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back