Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the mysterious Corky from Labrador. If it is get over here and render my wall.

Its a show on Animal Planet called Snake Busters starring Bruce George, occasionally there is some good stuff on it, but generally its big Brucey gettin tagged by Elapids and getting his facts wrong.

Funny stuff sometimes

i saw this episode and i also had a good chuckle and the 'olive' snake. His shows i have noticed recently are tending to move further away from aussie snakes and into things like elephants and crap over seas. so much for the snake crusader.

On a lighter note i do keep watching them because every now and again he shows you something impressive, like that corn snake or old mates lizard collection

Nick

Let’s not get carried away or confused about the real intention or the plot of these shows. The show is simply about a quirky little bikie who loves playing with snakes and that is what the punters find entertaining. The production company never intended this to be anything else so why would they give a toss about keeping it factual, not unlike some of Steve Irwin’s dribble really, Entertaining? Of course it is.
I have helped with one of Bruces episodes and I found him to be polite and friendly and over all a nice guy. He knows he not an expert and if you asked him he would probably tell you that.

Spot on Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back