Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodzie

Reaction score
i'm a first time snake buyer and i haven't found anyone online who can sell me a childrens

Last edited:
so what do you want? A carpet python or a childrens python? If its a carpet python what sort are you looking at? Coastals start at $100 up to over 1k for a good B&W jungle carpet

yea i want a childrens snake not carpet python lol i said i nevr had one b4 hahah

lol no worries, it can get confusing with all the different names. Childrens are awsome snake's. I have never kept one but they are the only antaresia i would keep. You should be able to pick them up $200-$300.

Carpet pythons are snakes from the family Morelia. They grow to 2+metres and are a good family snake. They include Murray Darling Carpet, Diamond Python, Centralian Carpet (or Bredli) and Coastal Carpets.

Children's pythons are from a completely different family (Antaresia), and are often generally categorised to include Spotted Pythons, Stimson's Pythons and Children's Pythons. They only grow to around 1m (Spotteds a wee bit bigger)

So firstly decide what snake you are after, then get your enclosure set up and ready, do all your research on how to care for your particular type of snake, ensure that you have your license organised, THEN look online to buy one!

Check out the For Sale section here on APS and www.herptrader.com.au there will be loads of options.

I have Stimsons, Bredli, and Murray Darlings they're all good lol.

The choice is up to you :)

See if you can hunt for pics.... looking for Blonde Maculousa or Macs that have been on recently.. or make another thread & ask for Childreni pics .... some are too eager to please & you may also find a breeder/ seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back