Buying Snakes In Cairns

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slytherin00

Reaction score
Hi guys, So i've decided I really want a pet snake, and seeming that I have mice they will always have food supply. So basically im after a Childrens Python from my research they seem the best for beginers.

So I was wondering where should I buy it (e.g/ name of pet store, or seller), and how much would it probably be

Hi Mouse breeder do you breed mice?
I have 2 females gravid at the moment.

If you don't mind the pet store route, then 'Pets to pamper' over near stockland usually has a few reptiles, and last time I was in there the prices ranged from around the $200 to $400 for both childrens and stimsons.

Otherwise there's probably local guys around, and I can pm you details for a guy that breeds jungles if you change your mind on the childrens

pets to pamper have my hatchies from last year.

- - - Updated - - -

curchingggggggggggggggg

Haha Maybe I should have seperated my post. I asked about the mice because I no longer breed my own as I have cut my herp collection in half and don't want to spend the hour or 2 every day caring for them and then trying to find someone to look after them if I go away is a hassel. So I am looking for a rodent breeder in cairns.

Also I have 2 female childrens pythons that are gravid and I just had a surprise about ten minutes ago. A small childrens I had paired and didn't think would go this year I just found sitting on 4 eggs.

Oh ok awesome thanks lgrattan80 its good to know a place where I can get them.

And Snakebag funny you should say your lookign for a breeder, because im looking to be a supplier for someone, though im not to fussed about price, like take as many as you want for a $1. And also im not sure if your interested in doing a private sale with one of your childrens python because I would definately be interested. Anyway just PM me and I'll give you my contact information

Oh ok awesome thanks lgrattan80 its good to know a place where I can get them.

And Snakebag funny you should say your lookign for a breeder, because im looking to be a supplier for someone, though im not to fussed about price, like take as many as you want for a $1. And also im not sure if your interested in doing a private sale with one of your childrens python because I would definately be interested. Anyway just PM me and I'll give you my contact information

pet shops charge like minimum 20$ for 10 frozen mice what a rip off hahaha
sounds like you two have a match made :)
Cathy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back