Can you see the old mans face in Nimbin Rocks?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonustokin

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Oi
Took some pics today... Wondering if anyone else can see the old mans face within the rock? I thought it was really cool... :)

nimbinrocksresize1.jpg

nimbinrocksresize2.jpg

Yes I can. I used to live in a place in Thora NSW were the profile along the top of the mountain was a mans body and the side was a face. The story was that he was supposed to guard the women and children while the tribesmen were hunting and he fell asleep. A tribe from Inverell came and stole all the women and children and he was punished by being turned into the mountain.

I think someone smoked to much whilst they were in nimbin lol.

some other stone :D people

DSC_0003_01.jpg
Stax 4.jpg

sometimes other aspects of anatomy reveal themselves

Ass.jpg

:shock:

How good is pareidolia :D

I like it when people find Jesus in a packet of twisties ;)

Yeah - he almost looks indian! (american indian that is lol)

Or Aku Aku from Crash!!!

yeah... by donation only, got a couple of pics from there... it's pretty good =)

Just a whole lot of junk they have collected over decades put together through a house with messages written everywhere, worth a look! I could spend hours in there.

Thanks everyone. That confirms it wasnt the drugs... (jokes) I went with a lilmissrazz and she couldnt bloody see it! So i thought id ask how many could see it on APS. Seems as though i win :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back