Central Netted Dragon Photos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darth72au

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Bigi has gotten a few of our young guys interested in CND thanks to his kindness.

Lets share some photos of these gorgeous little dragons!

P4181670.jpg

P4201705.jpg

thankyou, they will enjoy them

great pics

it didnt take you long to use the branch on the chain trick, mine often climb them from time to time and then fall off

Just took a few then, they aren't very good but they show them at least. I need some females turns out all mine are males.

Attachments

• IMG_8484.JPG
    IMG_8484.JPG
    318.6 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_8491.jpg
    IMG_8491.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_8494.JPG
    IMG_8494.JPG
    323 KB · Views: 125
the first and second pics are the same lizard - he is the one that was suppose to be a female. i dont have a photo of the third cause he was sleeping so i didnt want to disturb him for a few pictures!

Here's mine, used to have the three but one died... picture of them all piled up together, and one asleep, I still can't work out how s/he was still hanging there in the morning! :D

IMG_3238.jpgIMG_2585 edit.jpg

awwww they are so cute. Love that one asleep hanging hahaha. Sorry to hear one passed. I really love all these pictures!!!
Beautiful species

hi i love the look of all these guys.....r they fairly easy to look after? i really want a lizard next and theres just so many to choose from...also how big do these guys grow and how many can u keep together in 1 enclosure?

Last edited:
They are pretty easy to look after, tend to be a bit stressy but they're great little characters. You can generally keep a few housed together as long as there is only one male... My two are about 9-10cm SVL, but I know they can get a few cm bigger :)

They grow to bout 15cm tops and live from 5-8 years but they can be a bit fiddly to look after, i just lost one of mine :( for no reason i can forsee...

Ok kool...so some are ok with handling?...and wats a good sized enclosure to get for 2

I WOULD LIKE TO ADD TO ITEMS NOTED ABOVE

PEPPERSGIRL - tend to be a bit stressy
I HAVE NEVER FOUND THEM TO BE STRESSY WHATSOEVER UNLESS THEY ARE BEING HARRASSED SEVERELY BY ANOTHER

AUDIO -they can be a bit fiddly to look after
NOT AT ALL, THEY ARE EASY PEESY

AUDIO - but they can be quite flighty
ALL JUVENILES CAN BE THIS WAY, BUT THEY WILL CERTAINLY QUITE DOWN OVER THE FIRST YEAR
THEY ARE NOT LIKE A BEARDY THAT YOU CAN GET OUT AND SIT ON YOUR LAP, BUT THEY ARE DOCILE HANDLEABLE ANIMALS, UNLIKE SOME OF THE OTHER SMALL DRAGONS

I dont see them as flighty at all they are very active, they like to run and dig and jump from rocks to vine in my tank. 2 of mine even climb my hand and arm while im putting the cricket tube in the tank to feed them and they are all happy to eat crickets and greens from my hand

Okay sorry maybe I have one of the few mental dragons! :) My other dragon is fine but one of them has never calmed down no matter how hard I try...

Thanks for clearing that up bigi ^_^
im only new to them so like u sai bigi i wasnt aware they calm down, thanks for re-assuring me.

If they arent fiddly i must be doin something wrong :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back