Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great portraits,, I love it how you manage to reach in & grab the anamials inner character & bring it out for the viewer. Just so you all know,, its not just about taking a good pic, its about the photographer & subject making a conection.. This is evident here.

Show off, show off, SHOW OFF!!!!!! Grrrr I wish my pics looked like that lol. Stunning photos well done!

Ha! With talent like Sharron obviously has, you can make the ugliest snake look stunning in a photo like that. They are fabulous photos. And the snakes look awesome too. Love a bright green GTP. I love the lime green over the bluey looking ones any day.

Thought I'd post the photos again so you don't have to go back to the beginning of the tread, plus I've added common and scientific names fyi.

I thought I'd start with some Chondros as the thread title suggests but I've included a few others too.

© Shannon Plummer Photography. All rights reserved.
Enjoy!

Native Australian Green Tree Python (Morelia viridis)

Shannon-Plummer-Chondro1.jpg

Shannon-Plummer-Chondro2.jpg

Shannon-Plummer-Chondro3.jpg

Shannon-Plummer-Chondro4.jpg

Banded or Northern Brown Tree Snake (Boiga irregularis) also known as a Night Tiger or Candy Cane.

Shannon-Plummer-Pythons1.jpg

Albino Darwin Carpet Python (Morelia spilota variegata) or Northwestern Carpet Python

Shannon-Plummer-Pythons2.jpg

Jungle Python (Morelia spilota cheynei), Atherton locale.

Shannon-Plummer-Pythons3.jpg

Olive Python (Liasis olivaceus)

Shannon-Plummer-Pythons5.jpg

Shannon-Plummer-Pythons4.jpg

Scrub Python (Morelia amethistina kinghorni)

Shannon-Plummer-Pythons6.jpg

Shannon-Plummer-Pythons7.jpg

Woma Python (Aspidites ramsayi), South Australia locality.

Shannon-Plummer-Pythons8.jpg

Shannon-Plummer-Pythons9.jpg

To see more images of these animals visit my photo archive

Stunning pics Shannon! I think I might have to add another print to my wall at home :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back