Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a 4 metre Childrens Python if anyone wants to give me $5K for it!

JK Hehe

Seriously, I want to see pics of this BIG Carpet too. ( And no trick photography )

P.s If it is obese. Don't feed it for a year. That'll knock off a few inches.

I've got a fat one too. Got her on the treadmill now....

lol I told you a lot of people are willing to pay good money for this particular 5M coastal lol.

pics would be awsome what country are you in? this might have something to do with the size i.e out crossing?

Two adult rats a week?

That's the equivalent of eating maccas for breakfast, lunch and dinner with hungry jacks for 10sey's and kfc for 2sey's then to add to that a king sized bar of chocolate washed down with a giant chocolate milkshake...

In all seriousness... one rat a month is enough to keep your big fella going... Mine survive for months without food - active or not!

Still looking forward to a 4m coastal... mine is half the size and I've clearly been ripped off!

I think I paid twice as much for half as big!

Two adult rats a week?

That's the equivalent of eating maccas for breakfast, lunch and dinner with hungry jacks for 10sey's and kfc for 2sey's then to add to that a king sized bar of chocolate washed down with a giant chocolate milkshake...
!

I'm hungry now...

shes still extremely active and placid even though its winter we feed her 2 large rats a week ><

theres ya problem right there for an adult coastal I would feed her 2 large rats a month. thats what I feed all my adults depending on size big girl is 3 metres and as fat as my forearm which I'm not a small woman. she is fed 2 super rats per month and in winter I cool her for 2 months no feed, shes 6 years old my male is 8 years just over 2metres and is on 1 Large rat per month all my snakes are of good body perportion to the rest of them.

if your feeding your girl 2 Large rats a week this in my oppinion is overfeeding.

no pictures yet? please post a recent pic, not one like "this was 3 years ago at 2.5 meters"

Sound like your onto a new morph of carpet python here....the 'gullible' morph.

On the topic of over-feeding it, even feeding that much isn't going to contribute to the overly exaggerated length of the snake. You will just end up with a big obese lump of a snake - typical of most captive carpets.

Haha the only thing wrong with your coastal carpet is that its a burmese python :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back