Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently though there are intergrades for example port macs or platinum spotteds though if you purposely breed these intergrades you will have to put your flame suit on as its is taboo in private collections. unless you have some stature in the hobby.

In cairns i have found a gravid female coastal at smithfield high school and jungles less than a kilometer away try tell me there arnt intergrades

Bring thy flames

sorry i have no idea what ur saying.... what's a flame suit?

I wonder how you own a spotted python and yet you didn't care enough to read about pythons in general. not knowing if it's poisonous or not...

I wonder how you own a spotted python and yet you didn't care enough to read about pythons in general. not knowing if it's poisonous or not...

my thoughts exactly!

and also how she put up an add for a Jungle hatchy a while a go, and asks in this thread if the snake she found was a jungle or not...... :?:?

my thoughts exactly!

and also how she put up an add for a Jungle hatchy a while a go, and asks in this thread if the snake she found was a jungle or not...... :?:?
lol. when i decided that i was ready to get a snake the first thing i did was read about snakes in general and thats "all" pythons. you can't really just read about one species i reckon. lol yeah i think i saw that ad he/she posted.

its a very nice looking hypo coastal carpet python non ven.

also the deal with putting a flame suit on is because you seem ignorant with any info about snakes (pythons) yet you own a spotted python??? very strange. basicly you are in for abit of flaiming for not knowing stuff you should know...

Seksyjinke,
Hypo is short for hypomelanistic meaning it has reduced black pigment. That's how you get hypo Bredli's and hypo coastals. All of them will have little or no black between the lighter colours and the darker colours.

It is a standard young coastal carpet snake ....not dangerous ..and wont harm you at all ..

jungles look like this,....

Attachments

• nut.jpg
    nut.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 66
I find it very funny how there are so many people on this website that have absolutaly no idea what they are talking about, talks of it being a hypo, a jungle and what ever else. Then people debating over if its a coastal carpet or an eastern carpet. They are both the same animal lol Morelia Spilota Mcdowelli (sp)

Scorps

I find it very funny how there are so many people on this website that have absolutaly no idea what they are talking about, talks of it being a hypo, a jungle and what ever else. Then people debating over if its a coastal carpet or an eastern carpet. They are both the same animal lol Morelia Spilota Mcdowelli (sp)

Scorps

agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back