Cool morphs ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Variety

Reaction score
Ive been looking for hours now and still cant find any cool morphs, are there any available to us like piebalds or granites ? of any species ?

Yeah the reduced pattern marble childrens are very nice, are they to rare to look into buying ?

carpet python morphs available here (some if you know the right ppl to contact)
the ones that have been advertised on public classifieds are: Albinos, Jags, tigers, stripes, caramels, axanthic & zebras... Granites will also be available soon... well, me thinks anyways.

Last edited:
Nothing really stands out in the common morphs, there are very nice granites that ive only seen 1 or 2 of after hours of searching so doubt ill be lucky enough to find someone who is breeding them :\

albino olives and albino darwins seem very popular at the moment. If new morphs appear..ill have no money!

I saw a few granites for sale on AHC a while ago but they weren't cheap. The ads still there if you search for it. He may have more?

I'll look into them
They arnt as unique as what I'm looking for buy it looks like I'll have to settle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back