croc devours 9 yr old

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry that someone has been killed but confucious say, "If you jump fence and hit croc with stick - Croc will get upset and eat you."

Why were thet allowed to even get that close ? Let alone abuse the animals ?

It's said to hear, but what would you expect from throwing rocks and hitting an animal that size that is known to be aggressive with sticks.

At least the croc would have gone quickly with seven bullets, unlike the kid, an arm here and a leg there. Guess he got his just desserts.

I just don't see the logic in killing the crocks.

Weird weird world.

Last edited:
I think the croc is a hero - note it says 'several' youths climbed in... and only one got killed. That shows unmarveled restraint!

I also agree with Mel - There's no way on earth that croc deserved to die for protecting itself.

The other pic, it doesn't look terribley big either... but then yet again a 9 year old chinese boy probably wouldn't be much of a meal!

Those other (of the several) kids will be a bit traumatised for life with luck and maybe some of them will go on to be conservationists and wildlife protectors. Because god knows, China needs that!

There can always be something positive from something negative, even though it is so hard to see - and it might of course, never happen!

I'm not sure i agree with all the "glad he got eaten stuff "....... but yeah he did do some thing wrong and should have been punished in some way .
9 year old boys will do dumb stuff all the time , they cant help it .
Maybe the one who should have been shot/eaten is the owner of the crocs for allowing access to them .

I'm not sure i agree with all the "glad he got eaten stuff "....... but yeah he did do some thing wrong and should have been punished in some way .
9 year old boys will do dumb stuff all the time , they cant help it .
Maybe the one who should have been shot/eaten is the owner of the crocs for allowing access to them .

NO WAY! Not the keeper... The parents of the 9 year old boy... They're the ones most at fault for not teaching them to respect animals and for allowing thme to get into the enclosure!

i agree with slim6y. the parents should teach there kids some respect for our wildlife.

NO WAY! Not the keeper... The parents of the 9 year old boy... They're the ones most at fault for not teaching them to respect animals and for allowing thme to get into the enclosure!

Yeah have to agree there as well mate , parents needs to teach kids respect and right from wrong ...... but the enclosure should not be accessible by children ,so some blame needs to go the owner / keeper IMO .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back