Croc feeding time!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey mate what is the setup you have it in? how big is the tank? what land mass do you have in there? what basking/heating do you use etc?

thanks mate

hey mate what is the setup you have it in? how big is the tank? what land mass do you have in there? what basking/heating do you use etc?

thanks mate

i have him in a 6x2 ft tank, he has a floating log, that he basks on, his tail drops into the water though, for heat he has a 250 watt ceramic, he also has uv etc. he comes out for a wander around the house about 3 times a week for a couple of hours and on hot days i have a outdoor set up that i put him in with a large tub of water and a shady area.
THIS SETUP IS TOO SMALL.
im in the middle of building him a MUCH larger enclosure which should do him until he is about 2 metres. 24metres square area, including a 6x12x3ft pond, larger basking area (4x250watt ceramic heat emitters over a 2metre square basking platform) plenty of area to wander around, as well as an outdoor play pen for summer. this isnt all exact, im only just starting it today (literally heading out to bunnings within the hour) i will have pics of the whole thing and building it when im done!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back