Ctenophorus reticulatus care

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shane14

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey guys i was looking for some care sheets for some Ctenophorus reticulatus but could'nt find any, has anyone got any info on caring for a pair of these???

Hey ya,
At home here, i have a few books which will help a lil bit, as they are for the central netted, but they are nearly the same, so they might help a bit.

Please help me with some information people because i am absolutely stuffed with nothing to use to help with looking after these guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shane - Check this out...

http://web.mac.com/breadnbutterdesign/[CND]/Central_Netted_Dragon_[Ctenophorus_nuchalis].html

Shannon Plummer is also a Sponsor on here, her user name is Shannon. It is in relation to Central Netteds, not Western Netteds, however the husbandry - I believe - would be the same...

Hi Shane
When you click on the link Aslan gave you , there is a book you can buy. It's for Central Netteds but I'm sure it's just what you need. It is really excellent. Well worth the money. Check out the link!

Might buy if mum will let me........ fingers triple crossed

I think it's cheaper if you get the Ebook version and then you can have it instantly.
Just "borrow" mum's credit card!

No - seriously don't steal her credit card. Just ask nicely and promise to pay her back!

Thanks!

Yes Shane - Western Netted care is the same as the Central Netted and many other Ctenophorus species. They vary slightly in appearance but their captive needs are the same. Please take the time to look through the website too since it already contains plenty of captive care info (previous articles I've written) that should get you started. The book is much more comprehensive and is recommended to ensure your herp has a long, healthy and happy life.

Life span in captivity varies, 4-6 years is an average, however a captive Central Netted has lived for over 9 years!

Hi Shane
When you click on the link Aslan gave you , there is a book you can buy. It's for Central Netteds but I'm sure it's just what you need. It is really excellent. Well worth the money. Check out the link!

Go to this link -

http://web.mac.com/breadnbutterdesign/[CND]/Captive_Care_of_the_Central_Netted_Dragon.html

Scroll down and you will see links for the 'Printed Book' and 'Download'. If you want the download version it's a PDF file and about 30MB so make sure you have broadband etc or you may have trouble.

Click the 'Lulu - Buy Now' icon next to 'Download' to go to the page where you can purchase it.
http://www.lulu.com/browse/book_view.php?fCID=2195486&fBuyItem=5

Once there you can go through the checkout process.

just one thing which one is the Ebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back