Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessh88

Reaction score
I was just curious if all you snake lovers were also interested or have Any other types of reptiles as well?

I don't have any snakes :cry:

But I keep Cunningham's Skinks and a Bluey, I'm hoping my possible Cunningham female is gravid.....fingers crossed

2 Eastern Beardies, 2 Green Tree Frogs, 2 White Lip Tree Frogs, 4 Southern Brown Tree Frogs

i have blue tounges , frogs , turtles , beardies , a lace monitor and a freshwater croc .

Oh cool, the hubby first got a turtle, then I got a lil Stimmy (hubby does not like him at all) got him sexed yesty so now on the hunt for a lady for him ;). Also 2 thick tailed geckos. Hoping to get frogs in Dec (doing the waiting game at the moment) and then in a few months I will be getting 2 SWCP. All this and I only got my license 1st of sep. :)

I have 1 Beardie as well as a Coastal and a Childreni's. And a Tank of Mice :)

I use to have a beardy, two water dragons and an ackie but sold the dragons and sadly lost my ackie. However, I now have adopted a handicapped lacy. Other than him, all my other reptiles are pythons.

Yes.... I have a dragon....... my mother......

(On second thought, thats an insult to all reptiles...)

have 17 snakes, 2 monitors, 7 dragons. started on dragons. love them all.

Geckos, Frogs and a Water Dragon.
No snakes,as my girlfriend hates rodents.
I sent her a picture of a frozen pinky from my phone and I am still, so in the dog house.

11snakes, 2beardies, 1 waterdragon, 1 bluey, 2 geckos, 2 frogs, around 20 tadpole's and 43eggs

1 centrailian carpet python, 2 smooth knobbies, 2 water dragons (female just laid eggs), marsh frogs, lots of tadpoles. Hoping to get some beardies and make an outdoor pit for blues in the near future.

snakes are nice and stuff, but lizards are much much much better! :p

i love how interactive my beardies and shingles are.

have gecks and a frog too,..they also pretty awesome,....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back