Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but because it rains so much money, the world leaders have a big meeting and say that they are making a completely new currency system because they don't like everyone being rich.

I wish my house was fixed from the tree falling on it lol

Granted, but because it rains so much money, the world leaders have a big meeting and say that they are making a completely new currency system because they don't like everyone being rich.

I wish my house was fixed from the tree falling on it lol

granted but then a rock falls on it

i wish the weather was perfect all the time

Granted, but because the weather is so perfect all the time, reptile and other animals cant hibernate so all snakes and other animals become extinct.

I wish for a mars bar

Granted, but because the weather is so perfect all the time, reptile and other animals cant hibernate so all snakes and other animals become extinct.

I wish for a mars bar

granted but its an acually bart of rock from mars.

i wish my lawns were emo so they cut themselfs

granted but its an acually bart of rock from mars.

i wish my lawns were emo so they cut themselfs

LMAO!!!!! :lol::lol:Good one, Granted, but they not only cut themselves, but when you are walking in yourself cutting lawn, they cut you too.

I wish for to toni collette to die

LMAO!!!!! :lol::lol:Good one, Granted, but they not only cut themselves, but when you are walking in yourself cutting lawn, they cut you too.

I wish for to toni collette to die

granted but he came back az a zobie and wants your brain.

i wish for more poeple to join the thread

granted, but so many join it becomes the never ending thread (part 2) and gets deleted.

I wish for Anthony Mundine to get his head smacked in tonight..

kill toni collette?? i tell you what, if she were 10 years younger...

granted, but his head gets so smacked in that he travels backwards through time and rises to the top of roman political ladder

i wish for an apple that didn't have these funny looking spots on it.

granted, but so many join it becomes the never ending thread (part 2) and gets deleted.

I wish for Anthony Mundine to get his head smacked in tonight..

granted but he will use a magic potion and nothing will happen

i wish for world domination

kill toni collette?? i tell you what, if she were 10 years younger...

granted, but his head gets so smacked in that he travels backwards through time and rises to the top of roman political ladder

i wish for an apple that didn't have these funny looking spots on it.

granted but then u find out those spots what made it tast good.

i wish for worl domination

Granted but turns out it's craft world and the only dominating you can do is over really old lady's.

I wish for acceptance.

you get accepted into a boring desk job,.. as a result you drown in your coffee.

i wish for a penguin.

Granted, but the Nun just looks at you reciting Hail Mary’s and whacking you over the head with Rosary beads ;)

I wish for an avocado on rita bread with lots of salt and pepper sprinkled on top :D

Granted, but the Nun just looks at you reciting Hail Mary’s and whacking you over the head with Rosary beads ;)

I wish for an avocado on rita bread with lots of salt and pepper sprinkled on top :D

turns out your body has grown weak against the avacado's toxitity, and the you snease so hard from the peper, your stomach implodes. you die slowely as the stomache acids burn away at your internal organs..

i wish for another wish for an empty soup can..

Granted, but it turns out all the ingredients are REALLY off and you go into hospital with severe food poisoning, hehe

I wish for a mo-ped :D

Granted, but it turns out all the ingredients are REALLY off and you go into hospital with severe food poisoning, hehe

I wish for a mo-ped :D

you crash and burn, because you skipped my wish, .. i wish for an EMPTY SOUP CAN..

Wish granted, but you put a cat into it and get charged with animal cruelty..

I wish for a new back..

Wish granted, but you put a cat into it and get charged with animal cruelty..

I wish for a new back..

you die during surgery,

i wish they would reveal what that invisible monster is on LOST.

Granted, but when you see it you fall backwards onto the scizzors you've placed blade up in the dishwasher and DIE Muhahahahahahahahaha :twisted:

I wish for a bowl of water with white daisies floating around on top :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back