Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YOUR FAVOURITE BREED OF AUSSIE PYTHONS???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think ide go foir BHP,wwwwicked !!!!

Yeah they are insane, with the self constriction and stuff, like that suicidal rockstar dude who i dont remember the name of :lol:

re Favouites

Yeh cris,rock stars and snakes mare all animals,exciting hey !

WHAT!? Bredli/ Inland in the lead!? You people have no taste!

I voted for the stimmys, childrens, and perthensis..... Im of the school of thought that you herp passion is similar to a car passion, as in, the bigger the snake , the smaller the ......

And you prefer the smaller ones so you can say things such as this, to make people think you're above average? ;)

unfair

sorry to sound a bit anal but the diamonds are currently 1 off the lead but their up against bredl & inland who are leading at the minute.so its a case of 2 against 1,a tad unfair me thinks...!!

come on the diamonds.....!!!
cheers shaun

What a crap poll. An Aussie who does not know all of his native pythons to add to the polling list! Donut. Why no blackheads ? Racist ! :rolleyes:

Strange pairings of snakes, some missing. This poll gets my vote as a fail.

Epic fail.

What happens if you like Inlands but hate Bredli? :? Its all too much for my poor little brain!

lighten up...!!

come on folks,i'm assuming the guy that posted the pole was'nt using it for sceintific purposes or anything serious.so he was just curious as to what we all like best.he's only 16 year old,so cut the young guy some slack.i think it was a great idea mate,maybe you should have thought it through a little more.also found out the limitations of the forum as well (how there wasnt enough space allocated to list the pythons individually,etc)
dont let it put you off,come back with a new improoved poll.as i for one would like to see the diamonds come out at the top.
cheers shaun
p.s. come on the diamonds...!!

Epic fail.

What happens if you like Inlands but hate Bredli? :? Its all too much for my poor little brain!

They're both as crap as each other so it makes the decision easy! Haha ;) <--wink to symbolize comment made in jest, Inlands are ok to find in the wild!

HOW ABOUT YOU READ THE FIRST PAGE. you can only have 10 options in the poll which means you will have to put some together. why dont you stop whining and wasting your time and instead just leave the thread

Darwins , can be Albino , Hypo , Hyper , various patterns and just downright viscious . Love a snappy snake , you can still handle them but you need to be confident . Into S+M helps .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back