First enclosure I built.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinV

Not so new Member
Reaction score
IMG_1157.jpg
Built it a while ago and left it in my mums garage when I moved and now I have no way to go a pick it up

p.s the image went sideways for some reason *tilt your head to the left

Your rock wall shelves look amazing - the best I've seen yet. Did you just use styrofoam/render like everyone else?

Your rock wall shelves look amazing - the best I've seen yet. Did you just use styrofoam/render like everyone else?

I used styrofoam to make the basic shapes of stuff that I wanted in like squareish shapes then glued them up and hacked at them with my fingers to make it more rock like looking.
And I just used a combination of coloured render from bunnings, pva glue to make it stick and not crumble so much and also mixed some pond sealer in with it to make it some-what water proof.

And I did several layers :)

It's fantastic, it's exactly like what I have in mind when I build my jungle enclosure. I hope mine comes out as good as yours!

Wouldn't it be amazing if there was some kind of service where there are people who have the ability to move large objects in vehicles, and you could offer them monetary compensation to move your own property from location to location!?

...Oh wait...

Wouldn't it be amazing if there was some kind of service where there are people who have the ability to move large objects in vehicles, and you could offer them monetary compensation to move your own property from location to location!?

...Oh wait...

would love to use that service but im to poor.

Step 1: find someone with a Ute.
Step 2: become friends with them.
Step 3: ask them to help you move an enclosure.

That is how poor people do it. :) lol.

Looks really good though, hope you find someone to help you out.

Can I ask where you got the long grass like artificial plant at the front.

Your enclosure looks amazing.

If you live in the Sydney area, I have a ute and will trade you transportation services for tips on how you made your rock wall look so good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back