funniest reply ever to a forum question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i read a bit in to the thread, its gone world wide and theres so many guests going to the site to read that the site cant cope lol

Haha

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1305461803.942433.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1305461803.942433.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 187
Kind of funny but I do feel sorry for the OP.

Am I allowed to link to a forum that contains baaad words? Because if so, I have a pretty good link too.

I have a good mate from the US that is hard into jeeps. He has linked me a few threads from there that turn out pretty funny.

PMSL That was brutal but funny as hell poor girl feel sorry for her, wonder what decision she made?

"That blokes" bio.........
He's 45, still lives at home in his caravan in the local trailer park with his Ma, is currently single.......still.........

"That blokes" bio.........
He's 45, still lives at home in his caravan in the local trailer park with his Ma, is currently single.......still.........

lmao: to be fair though, he has got a point. I was with a bloke for years who wouldn't 'let' me help him with his endeavours in the shed, and I was dead keen to learn. Could've used it now... besides, what would it hurt? At the end of the day she'd be that missus every guy wants (and woah would her boyfriend hear it), and they'd have a fully reconditioned jeep cherokee. Win win ;)
Well... apart from it being a cherokee.

That was so funny! I think it was made even funnier for me because my husbands and my car engine just blew up and he has been talking about us rebuilding it together hehehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back