Galah Vs Brown Tree Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnapKitten

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just went out side to some loud squaking from my mums Galah, after looking in the cage I noticed a Brown tree python. Was abit longer than a metre. It was in the cage trying to get back out but got stuck about half way, too fat. I can't really understand why, he got in, didn't eat the Galah, and there was nothing else in to cage. He backed back into the cage so I opened the door and let it out. I know I wouldn't want to be locked up with that bird, he has an attitude problem.

I think the Galah would have one. He's crazy!!!!!

pssssst, its a brown tree snake, not python ;)

It's a hybrid!!! A brown tree snake x some sort of python :p

Good to hear your birdie didn't get eaten and the snake is okay :)

Good be a new colour morph ...... you never know :D

Good to hear nothing was injured and you let the BTS go .

your bird was never at risk ...as for the snake glad he made it out unharmed ....poor little brownie must of been crapping himself stuck in a cage with a squawker like a gallah....:)

your bird was never at risk ...as for the snake glad he made it out unharmed ....poor little brownie must of been crapping himself stuck in a cage with a squawker like a gallah....:)

Would certainly be a sight , a BTS with a galah in its belly ....

maybe he went in to eat the mouse that was eating all your seed

OMG!!! SO SO SORRY. I must have offended the poor snake. calling it a python, i don't think it'll be able to look itself in the mirror again. :(

I don't actually think the snake was too worried that I called it a python, it just wanted out.

channi: maybe he went in to eat the mouse that was eating all your seed

I started to think this myself, I've had a good look at the cage and the biggest gaps are the same as the one he was trying to get out of. So unless he ate something, he should have been able to get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back