Goanna Thing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, I a couple of those while bushwalking in May, but the ones I saw were a little bit older and bigger. I've heard that they're the lace monitor's closest relative.
98000790.jpg

98000810.jpg

What CAN they be??!

I suggest you look up the definition of a joke.

Um, I'm lazy. And I suggest you find yourself a sense of humour. Just because I don't put emoticons into my post DOES NOT mean it's not a joke.

Cute attempt, but it's not working ;) :lol:

It's not?! Aww...

Sorry,

couldn't help myself; Croc Monitor (V Salvadorii)?

I suggest you look up the definition of a joke.

One web Definition of Joke: [SIZE=-1]a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter

Well I laughed. So therefore it is classified as a Joke.
[/SIZE]

It's a giant bearded dragon! Just my opinion.

Oh and Rocky, i laugh when my dog walks into a glass door, or when my brother stacks it, or even when someone whose company i don't particularly enjoy fails a course at uni. But that doesn't mean its funny, or even a joke. I over-hear fresh-out-of-schoolies at uni laughing at 'penis' jokes all the time, and that certainly doesn't mean they have a developed sense of humour in any manner of the term. (Nows the time i insert a silly word to completely disprove my point, but i'm so uncreative i can't think of one). Epic fail.

The only thing i can think of that qualifies is that dreadful attempt at a joke about the bar, you know, two 'somethings' walk into a bar, you think the second one would have seen it'... *collective groan*

Oh oh or a PUN! Anyone heard of the Freudian Slippers? Or the relativity watch (where the hands stay still and the number move)?

Mmm, off topic, i sense a deleted post in the near future... must get back to some sense of connection to original post...

Cute monitor! But whats that ugly hairless pink thing in the frame with it? Ruins the shot :p

It's a giant bearded dragon! Just my opinion.

Oh and Rocky, i laugh when my dog walks into a glass door, or when my brother stacks it, or even when someone whose company i don't particularly enjoy fails a course at uni. But that doesn't mean its funny, or even a joke. I over-hear fresh-out-of-schoolies at uni laughing at 'penis' jokes all the time, and that certainly doesn't mean they have a developed sense of humour in any manner of the term. (Nows the time i insert a silly word to completely disprove my point, but i'm so uncreative i can't think of one). Epic fail.

The only thing i can think of that qualifies is that dreadful attempt at a joke about the bar, you know, two 'somethings' walk into a bar, you think the second one would have seen it'... *collective groan*

Oh oh or a PUN! Anyone heard of the Freudian Slippers? Or the relativity watch (where the hands stay still and the number move)?

Mmm, off topic, i sense a deleted post in the near future... must get back to some sense of connection to original post...

Cute monitor! But whats that ugly hairless pink thing in the frame with it? Ruins the shot :p

That whole post was a joke..

Err back on topic, Monitor, yes, cute. I want.

Is that actually a mini-Komodo? In Victoria? Where?

And here was me thinking going to Toronga zoo this weekend to see the grown-up ones was exciting. Thanks a lot Sdaji, you've ruined everything!

For those who said I know nothing about lizards, here's another picture taken that day. I don't like calling Komodo Monitors dragons because they are varanids, not agamids, so here is a genuine agamid lizard.

herefishyfishyfishy.jpg

Yeah, you're still going to think I think chameleons are agamids, aren't you? :p

The colouration is explicit, do the ocelli stay or fade???

how the hell did this guy get a komodo dragon and even if it is dont get rid of it if any thing bad happens depending on the sex you could give it to toronga zoo when is gets bigger the one they have looks lonely:D:D

hey how did you get a chameleon i know how to get crested geckos leopard geckos and uromastyx but havent foung that type of chameleon ive only found baby panther chams so where did you get yours

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back