Goanna Thing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how the hell did this guy get a komodo dragon and even if it is dont get rid of it if any thing bad happens depending on the sex you could give it to toronga zoo when is gets bigger the one they have looks lonely:D:D

Quite a few of us have Komodo's here in Australia. It's not what you know....

:)

Ok, I'm a little confused??

Are these reptiles in someones private collection? Or a zoo/park?

Ok, I'm a little confused??

Are these reptiles in someones private collection? Or a zoo/park?

Could be either, regardless he never mentioned he was in Australia at the time he saw them. This thread is also 4 years old. It's probably all grown up now.

Could be either, regardless he never mentioned he was in Australia at the time he saw them. This thread is also 4 years old. It's probably all grown up now.

Ha..... I've really gotta check the dates on these threads.

how the hell did this guy get a komodo dragon and even if it is dont get rid of it if any thing bad happens depending on the sex you could give it to toronga zoo when is gets bigger the one they have looks lonely:D:D

hey how did you get a chameleon i know how to get crested geckos leopard geckos and uromastyx but havent foung that type of chameleon ive only found baby panther chams so where did you get yours

Can you get me a Panther Chameleon?
This is my number 02 9585 6406

And my email [email protected]

Heh, nice job of resurrecting an old thread! :lol:

Those pictures were taken in Texas, USA. Pretty old now, they weren't recent even when I posted them :p

Yes, the first picture was of a baby Komodo Monitor (or 'dragon' if you prefer). The monitor was at a zoo (and no, you can't just pat the animals, I was with a friend who got me behind the scenes etc.). The chameleon was in a very large private collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back