Gold coast pet shops for monitors?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joelb

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone knew of any pet shops on the gold coast that sold monitors?

cheers.

Haha sorry i should have been more specific reptile monitors, like ridge tail, pygmy and sand monitors etc..

Hey mate have you tryed dick smith electronics

Aussie-Pride, Your right anyone who is after a monitor should go and have a look at Dick Smith Electronics, they will have plenty of Monitor's for sale in their stores, least these Monitor's won't bite you or do they need feeding, and you don't need a licence to get one......LOL.

lol no need for sorrys mate i was just being cheeky, try the for sale forum on here you might find something you like..

Aussie-Pride, Your right anyone who is after a monitor should go and have a look at Dick Smith Electronics, they will have plenty of Monitor's for sale in their stores, least these Monitor's won't bite you or do they need feeding, and you don't need a licence to get one......LOL.

A monitor probably would bite you if it was hungry enough lol

Nah mate, Qld shops can only sell antaresia & a few lizard species, you'll have to find a private breeder.

Joel, if you're interested in purchasing a monitor, contact Cliff.

He's a reputable breeder from the Gold Coast.

I'll PM you his website so you can contact him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back