Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats awesome John, Thanks!! Well, you guys heard the man, whose up for it? The 9th of Sept is a sunday, just a random date for me, so let me know if any other dates would be better. would love to see the venom program.

hey, maybe we could even get our books signed!

Re: RE: Gosford Reptile Park

scotchbo said:
i'd prolly be up for it providing it's on one of my weekenbds off as im a shift worker and get the weekend of every 3 week's but i can work around the majority

LOL ill go if you go :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RE: Re: RE: Gosford Reptile Park

Sounds Great!!!! IM THERE !!! Cheers John.....

ill most probably go if im not working hobbo

ill most probably go if im not working hobbo or we can go sometime if we cant make it the same day as the group are going

Count me in. Date please.

no one has said no, so i guess the 9th of september

Bit more time would be great, maybe the end of the month would give people time to organize around work etc

Thats true, poor buggers who work on sundays. Why not make it the 24th, also a sunday

I'll be in too. Would be great to see behind the scenes of the venom program. Very kind offer thanks John.

9th of Sep works for me but I'm easy.

9th of September is actually a Saturday.

:p

Hix

Was just there on Saturday actually! (just read this post now!). Never been before as I am a new import from NZ. great park, and they seemed to have a good mix of local and exotic snakes, although being fairly cold on Sat the snakes in the outdoor areas were curled up round the heater inside watching oprah. Particularly enjoyed the rather large Cobra as it was quite active cruising around and sticking its head into the waterfall.
Great demonstrations in the show ring too, usually don't go in for that kind of thing but the education officer was excellent - informative and funny - so well done him.
As far as the dude standing there just about losing a leg while waving goat around in front of Eric the bloody ginormous croc!...

Also if I may say, twisting my way up the Pacific Highway to the park is a FAR more enjoyable way to get there from Sydney, as opposed to sitting on the boring freeway! - but then I am a Kiwi and like the not-straight roads 8)

Must say I think it is awesome you guys can keep snakes/reptiles as pets over here, hell we don't even have snakes over there. So lining myself up to get a Jungle Python hopefully in the near future. Now, where is that Wanted to Buy thread....

I wont miss it!!!

24th is lookin good ?? 8)

:mrgreen:

John has offered something really special. The walk through the venom facility is worth the trip alone. It's great. A bunch of us were invited by John a while ago to do it and it was awesome. If you have the slightest interest in venomous snakes then don't miss it.

Cheers, Greg.

Thanks John W. for a great offer!!!

As MDPython said -If your a member of SOFAR you and who ever is on your membership can get in for free all year which is a great saving...

We as SOFAR just went not too long ago and when your with other herpers you get to see a lot more...
We all threw in a few bob and put on a BBQ and drinks which made it a great day out...Although the souvineer shop got a work out!!!!

They have a great reptile shop with books, tshirts, jewellery and the like being bought like crazy!!!

Could someone start another thread and put a link from here asking who is going and what date 23rd or 24th September would be better?
(I dont know how to link sorry)

Thanks again John thats very generous of you!

Jo
Pres.
SOFAR

I think this is an unbeleivable opportunity, thank you so much John :D , we will be there for sure, so the 24th is looking like the day to go. Does anyone have any major prob with that day????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back