Have you heard of this Vic reptile shop?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was browsing their website a few weeks ago... seem very expensive...

Did the animals look good? healthy? clean correct conditions?
in general?

I couldn't see as i was sitting at home in front of the computer hehe... I've never been to the store just visited the website. Sorry mate, can't help you out there.

MrBredli said:
I was browsing their website a few weeks ago... seem very expensive...

Actually there prices arn't anywhere as near as over the top as most pet shops. They are of course noticeably more expensive than the Herp Shop but they are within cooee which is unusual in my observation. Often the same product lines sold through pet shops are more than double the Herp Shop price.

Yeah pretty sure I've been there a few times before...if I'm thinking of the right place it was no better or worse than an average pet shop from memory. It's been a while since we went there but I don't remember being either impressed or disgusted. The guy's not exactly what I'd call friendly or inviting though lol.

Why are you asking netty?

instarnett said:
Has anyone heard of this shop? Is it good, bad ?

http://www.reptilepets.com.au/index.shtml

Yes do know the shop well, fair prices for Petshop.
The owner is a friend of my husband, he does knows his reptiles.
they are just abiut to move shops they are staying in the same centre but moving to a bigger shop.

No puppies no kittens Herps and Racs only :D

Stock is down as they are moving good clean honest animals.

OK thanks for the rap, I was just curious really, nice to hear positive stuff. 8)

$5k for a woma??! How much of that is tax??

No idea - GST is $455, Don't know how much CALM charge to take one from the Wild, but it certainly makes GTP's look attractive.

Sten

Yeah I know Peter as well. Live just near him. Often buy roaches and occasionally rats from him. Nice bloke :)

His user name on here is Spider :)

they also have olive pythons for sale at rocky reptiles, i didnt think they were allowed to collecvt olives yet any w.a collectors care to shed some light on this.?

they also have olive pythons for sale at rocky reptiles, i didnt think they were allowed to collecvt olives yet any w.a collectors care to shed some light on this.?

They are on the list so I'd assume you can collect them under a takers liciense. Although Liasis Olivaceus Barroni is not allowed to be collected at this stage. Westaussie will give you the full details

Sten

Yes Barroni isn't allowed to be kept yet although we're allowed to keep Liasis olivaceus olivaceus if we have a category 5 licence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back