Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hrafna

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone would be interested in divulging what they may be selling at the penrith expo on the 15th? just want a heads up as to how much money i should be bringing with me! thanks.

You can never take to much money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be selling some animals.
Frogs, skinks and pythons.
Make sure you bring your money...

atleast 1 python, pretty much anything on my wishlist in my sig!

I could help you out with the last two species on your list,maybe a third if I could talk you into a Qld bhp.

Varanus gilleni, Varanus tristis, Cyclodomorphus gerrardii, Egernia stokesii, Pygopus schraderi, Oedura marmorata WA form, Strophurus taenicauda, Cyrtodactylus tuberculatus, Nephrurus.l.occidentalis, N.l.pilbarensis, N.l.levis, Morelia bredli

Can anyone advise where and hen this is happening ? Would love to attend !!

Penrith Sports Centre
32 Herbert Street
Cambridge Park
15th May 2011
10am - 4pm

I could help you out with the last two species on your list,maybe a third if I could talk you into a Qld bhp.
i will have to try and find you on the day, although the albino is out at this point unless i get generous offerings for my bday or you are selling below market value! maybe i will win lotto the night before.......

Thinking of getting a pair of bhp.anyone selling and how much? Or inbox me thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back