Help selling pythons.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brains reptiles

Reaction score
Hey, I’ve got childrens python hatchlings and I’m having trouble selling them probably because they don’t really have much genetics and if anyone know how I could advertise them to anyone that wants a pet python and if I’m able to sell them to pet stores. These are my first ever clutch and they are all eating just fine and shedding and ****ting. i live near the top of coastal nsw and don’t live in a big city.

I’ve already put a few ads up on there but clearly not reaching target audience. probably doesn’t help I don’t live near any major cities.
You're location won't matter too much unless you're in the middle of nowhere. Most people will be happy to drive/meet halfway or try to organise freight with you with cost on their behalf.

what price are you advertising them with? anything over 150, you're dreaming (unless they're proven/confirmed pure locales which i'd doubt they are). I'd be looking at putting 75-100ea with bulk discount available.

you can also contact large pet stores that sell reptiles and offer them. But the store needs to make a profit on top of their overheads, so you'd probably get a few hundred dollars max for whole clutch.

Last edited:
You're location won't matter too much unless you're in the middle of nowhere. Most people will be happy to drive/meet halfway or try to organise freight with you with cost on their behalf.

what price are you advertising them with? anything over 150, you're dreaming (unless they're proven/confirmed pure locales which i'd doubt they are). I'd be looking at putting 75-100ea with bulk discount available.

you can also contact large pet stores that sell reptiles and offer them. But the store needs to make a profit on top of their overheads, so you'd probably get a few hundred dollars max for whole clutch.
Yeah I’ve put them up for 110 and they’re 100% het t+. I might just try and repost the ad or even lower the price

Yeah I’ve put them up for 110 and they’re 100% het t+. I might just try and repost the ad or even lower the price
het T+ is pretty good gene to have. 110 is fair i'd say.

definitely repost ad (or bump it). Antaresia are currently flooding the market, so it might be rough

Back