Here They Come :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: Here They Come :)

yay phil! i'm soooo coming over when i finish work lol :D :D :D

oh ye of little faith hey? ;)

Congrats Africa

Arnt they cute! well Im sure they will be. How long do they take to come out of the egg?

Carly

Thanks for the congrats guys and gals :) 9 out of the egg so far, 4 more slit and 2 to go :)
Anyone selling cheap hatchy racks? :) Coastal has just had her pre-lay shed too :)
What a great time of year this is :)

Coastal Eggs on there way as well. Might have to put my name on a hatchling or 2 as well. Your gonna send me broke Afro. lol :)

Costals are gorgeous Diamond, a great snake to keep and you've already met mum and dad :) Special special deal for you if you buy both species mate :)

Special special deal for you if you buy both species mate

yeah he'll keep muzzy's cage door CLOSED when you come to pick them up lol ;)

africancichlidau said:
Special special deal for you if you buy both species mate :)

Where is my special deal? What do i have to do to get a deal, after all i did let you build our cage for us........geez :p

soulweaver said:
africancichlidau said:
Special special deal for you if you buy both species mate :)

Where is my special deal? What do i have to do to get a deal, after all i did let you build our cage for us........geez :p

Yeah, you did too, sorry :( Special deal for you too, If you buy both species at full price I'll fill in that hole I left in the cage I built for you :)The one thats about the size of a central netted dragon.
Muahahahahaha

OK for you guys that are interested the final count is 14 hatchies from 15 eggs. I cut open the 15th egg tonight to find a fully formed deady. Only thing I can think of as to why it died is that it may not have formed an egg tooth. I have looked it over with the Mag Glass but can't find a trace of an egg tooth.
Oh to have my young eyes back again!

That's great to hear African. Better to see though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back