Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 36616

Reaction score
I have just started with my first South Western Carpet. He is currently being a bit defensive, but hopefully we can become friends.

I don't know about becoming friends but it will learn to tolerate being handled. Welcome to APS.

Welcome to the forum nice to have you with us. You just cannot beat a Carpet.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Welcome to the site mate :) Can we see your carpet?

There is only 1 way to beat a carpet....2 carpets :D

Welcome aboard. :) There are lots of people here with awesome advice that can help you out. Don't forget to get some piccies up :)

Hi Toffer,
I don't know if friends would be the word for it...think of it a bit like being a parent! ;) Sometimes they might love you, sometimes they might hate you, and sometimes they just want you to get out of their room.
It's a rewarding hobby nonetheless, welcome to APS.

i don't have a snake :-( i only recently applied for my permit online (qld) i have an old 5' aquarium and now i am looking for a snake i'm leaning towards jungles for the right price, or inland carpet python...heard the are very good for newbies (thats me)
so is there a classified section here, anyone in brisbane selling snakes in the next month or two ?? thanks for any help, colin

Here's a Pic

Hi, Here is a pic of my South West Carpet. She is about to shed as you can see from her eyes.This was about 2 weeks ago.
View attachment 280101

- - - Updated - - -

This is her about to have a feed of weaner.
DSC_0063.jpg

hello and welcome :)
beautiful south western i like that stripe down its neck

She is a bit nippier than I would like. Hopefully she settles down. She is being antisocial of late. She hasn't been out of her hide for 3 days.

being a SWCP, i assume you are in W.A.? Where abouts did you get this carpet from? Its a pretty little critter :)

Wow, she is gorgeous! I second what Nilesh said, that stripe is on her neck is cool :D

Yes I'm in WA. My local breeder has an outlet in Pet Magic in Cannington. I picked her up from there.

Yes I'm in WA. My local breeder has an outlet in Pet Magic in Cannington. I picked her up from there.

Would that be Matt?? He sells beautiful animals! I bought a stimi off him a few months ago. Stunning patterns on it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back