Hoser vs Reptile Doco

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hoser v Reptile Doco

I did some behind the scenes work on this doco.....

GRRRRRRRRRR I better not say what I am thinking right now or I will get sued.... *rolls eyes*

the word (edit) comes to mind. His business must be doing well if it has its own legal department ( (edit) (edit) (edit) )

I hope we dont have a user here using that username!

I'm sure trademarks are looked into carefully before embarking on making, producing and advertising documentries. Foxtell must be shaking in their boots.
Im sure every person that turns on the tv to watch the show will be expecting to see Ray' The S********' Hoser 'in action' and would be extremely disappointed otherwise. Once he explains to them who he actually is and why they should be in awe, of course.

Who ya gunna call?

I seem to remember that was the name of a snake relocating business in SA from over 15 years ago. I wonder who had the name first :D Any old herpers on here from Adelaide who could confirm that or not

my post was edited??!!??? Thanks for saving me from the lawsuit!!

Maybe Name edited by moderators. Lets call him MR ENTITY instead. is poverty stricken again...........reminds me of the old abba song..............money money money............. :roll: :roll: :roll:

The link doesn't work for me... probably a good thing.....

the link only works if you are a member of the yahoo group......i think it allows you to join from there..........you might need some frozen peas to cure the reading headache you will undoubtedly get from it...........either that or you will fall off your chair laughing......hence needing the peas again......lol

I think I've had enough to think about lately... I'll leave this one alone.

Dr. Venomless strikes again!! :( Fingers in every pie, and fangs out of every snake! Apparently even his old grandmother has a hard time keeping her false teeth in her bedside glass (this last part is speculation only lol)

moosenoose said:
Dr. Venomless strikes again!! :( Fingers in every pie, and fangs out of every snake! Apparently even his old grandmother has a hard time keeping her false teeth in her bedside glass (this last part is speculation only lol)

LOL Mr venomless that is well done. Better then MR ENTITY

Dr. Venomless strikes again!! Fingers in every pie, and fangs out of every snake! Apparently even his old grandmother has a hard time keeping her false teeth in her bedside glass (this last part is speculation only lol)

rotflmfao moose

I have known Bruce George for many years now.
About 15 years ago another friend of mine ( Brian Bush) put together a list of volunteer reptile handlers to relocate umwanted reptiles from suburban yards around the Perth metro area.

This list was called "Snakebusters", and was distributed by the department of Conservation & land management. The original list included about half a dozen licenced reptile handlers. I was one of those and so too was Bruce George.

I always thought that foxtell had used this name because B.G was one of the original "Snakebusters" from the list.

It is amusing that this list is still being distributed in perth with its original title and now has about 20 volunteers - Bruce George is still on this list, so is it any suprise that people call him a snakebuster ???

I will be carefull not to call Bruce a "TOSSER" as I am sure that I will be breaching the copyright of mr. Venomless.

Pmsl... at it again i see,typical rants again,and upon reading this and following links i see that some of the proposed copyright is being challenged... The business named in this thread from the yahoo groups site shares the same email address as the owner,and for legal section mmm well anyone can type that..

And now you wish to call this person " Mr Entity" according to the macquarie dictionary entity - ties 1/ something that has a real existence; a thing. 2/ being or existence. 3/ essential nature

....just think about that

oh this will probably be read as well....Oh well read away oh great guru :lol: :D :evil: :evil:

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back