how strong is your dog

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coree2009

Reaction score
hey ppl i just thought i tell everyone wat happend to my dog.
me and a mate were out the back with a jackhammer and a sledge hammer pulling up my shed floor getting ready for the new concret to be put down.... wen my dog kickflip (a rotty x 1 years old) let him self out the house (hez very smart) and ran straight under the sledge hammer.. he took a full blown swing to the head i was useing the jackhammer with ear muff in and i herd this YELP i turned around there was my boy on the ground haven a fit... my mate freaked out big time. but it wasent his fault if i had the sledgey i would of hit him too. my dog is to playful i couldnt blame my mate it wasent his fault. ne who my dog had a fit on the ground then got strait back up within seconds wagn his tail it didnt fass him then i noticed blood coming out his mouth and then out the top of his head. so i rushed him to the vet and he got the full check over and he got 5 stiches and sum med the vet said it will take a few days too know if hez outa the woods and it been 4dayz now and hez fine :lol: hez very lucky and very strong.... has any1 else had ne like that happen to there dog??????????

hammer

my staffy pup (hammer) comes to work with me some times and i found him one day chewing an off cut of corri (roof sheet) he had no cuts at all obviousley i stopped him but the steel was trucked holes in it and bent to the out house

i think ppl think dog arnt stong but after see wat happend to mine i look at every dog now and say" that dog would sly you if u got on his bad side" thanks for the replys ppl

My 2 year old female german shepherd took a chainsaw to the face when my dad was working and she got a little too excited and wanted to sniff the chainsaw while he was cutting, it all happened so fast wasnt dads fault but scared us all, 6 stitches to the nose and upper lip but she was a tough bitch! More worried about being in trouble from me then the slash on the face. lol. but its all healed now and can hardly tell, vets are amazing and they dont miss you when they send the BILL!! Hope your rotti stays good.

Had to replace the glass sliding door from our dining area to deck because the rottie kept running into it and it cracked. (She's trying to look innocent.)
innocentsm.jpg

She's got a tough head! She runs into things like our big hardwood outdoor table and just shakes it off, no big deal. However, If I speak harshly to her, she's crushed. Very emotionally sensitive and strong as an ox.

my dog has survived 13 redbelly black snake bites when she was about 2 years old a fully grown red belly aswell, on a 8kg dog, thats gotta impress you guys...

2 shots of anti venom later....

My old dog Bazza was run over at least five times. Never seemed to worry him that much. Did not break anything, never limped or had sore spots after the events.

Man I miss that dog. He will be the first being I look up in the afterlife.

Yeah dogs are pretty strong. My staffy is a big wuss when storms are coming so much so that he will go head first through the fence around our yard to get out. Impressed me, putting a hole through solid wood, sick of going to Bunnings though.He also rips the sliding fly screen dorrs off the tracks to try and get in, So he just comes inside now when it is raining before he ends up going through the glass door

my mate parked his b-double out front my place this 1 time and then left to go clubbing, then like i had to go out and couldn't get my car out so i just tied rope around bullbar to my jack russell and he just dragged it out the way for me :) :) :)

jack russells gots some balls

when we were building the garage, my dog, border collie X kelpie X terier, she jumped of the roof of the garage, which is 3 metres high. we were taking back scaffolding to a mate who lives down the road, we heard a thud, and we turned ariund, and she was run to us.

Will

My Exgirlfriend had this Maltese Cross that was so strong that it would. . . .. . .

Who am I kidding, fluffy little yappy white **** of a long haired rat faced spoiled, good for nuthing runt of the litter, don't get my paws wet, poochie woochie woo, mongrel mut.

Would have made a nice slipper.

Had to replace the glass sliding door from our dining area to deck because the rottie kept running into it and it cracked. (She's trying to look innocent.)
innocentsm.jpg

With a face like that pythonmum of course shes innocent,nice looking Rotti too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back