I saw a Steven Segal Film last night...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moosenoose

Legendary
Reaction score
I saw the latest Steven Segal film last night on DVD and I'd just like to say how incredibly bad I thought it was!!

Anyway, not happy to just suffer in silence after an hour and a half of crap acting, poor script and coiffed hair, I thought I'd better find out some things I didn't already know about the man who is Steven Segal!

Here is what I discovered:

* When Steven Segal goes swimming he doesn't get wet, the water gets Steven Segaled.

* When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Steven Segal.

* Steven Segal counted to infinity - twice.

* Steven Segal invented every colour. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

* When Steven Segal does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.

* Steven Segal hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

* Steven Segal gave Mona Lisa that smile.

* Steven Segal can slam a revolving door.

* Steven Segal once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands.

* Steven Segal's calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Steven Segal.

* Steven Segal can speak Braille.

* Steven Segal's tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried. Ever.

* Superman owns a pair of Steven Segal pyjamas.

* Steven Segal owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out
of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

* Steven Segal sleeps with a night light. Not because Steven Segal is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Steven Segal.

* Steven Segal doesn't pop his collar, his shirts just get erections when they touch his body.

* Once a cobra bit Steven Segal's leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.

* Steven Segal divides by zero.

* When Steven Segal exercises, the machine gets stronger.

* Steven Segal doesn't use pickup lines, he simply says, "Now."

* Steven Segal sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled drinking ability. Shortly after the transaction was
finalized, Steven kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he
should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

* Steven Segal can kill two stones with one bird.

* Steven Segal once had an erection while lying face down. He struck oil.

* Steven Segal once devoured a whole wheel-barrow full of clay to prove to a friend that the expression "*****ting bricks" wasn't just a figure of
speech.

* The only time Steven Segal was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistake.

....and that was about all I could find. Some of those things I found a little hard to believe..but hey, it is Steven Segal we're talking about here :D Avoid the film at all costs!!! ;)

Hahahahaha thanks for that Moose. What on earth compelled you to want to watch the film is what I want to know???

My housemate loves Segal. I would rather have every nail, hair and tooth plucked with tweezers than watch a Segal movie. How many times can that guy play a navy seal officer, a police officer, ex-CIA, ex-FBI, blah, blah, blah? It's beyond belief! LOL There's my Segal rant!

Hey, Under Seige was an OK movie.
Admittedly, it's the only OK movie he's ever made......

Hey, Under Seige was an OK movie.
Admittedly, it's the only OK movie he's ever made......

I would have to agree with that, it was a pretty cool movie when i was a kid. Although after watching his other movies it kinda makes that one crap simply because he is in it.

Hey Steven Seagal is a great actor, he is just typecast now, thats all. I personally love most of his movies, I will have to rent this one now to check it out for myself, but I will admitt he has made a few bad ones.

i liked 'niko,above the law' because the bad guy coke head mafia type,was so well acted.cant remember who it was now.
The movie where he was a cop in a coma for 7 years was cool.Time to Kill i think??
I cant stand van damme in everythink since bloodsport

Come on guy's Hard to Kill was a great movie....... well he almost died in that one at least!! And Exit wounds was great.........or was that because it had a quad bike jumping from rooftop to rooftop...........hmmmm....I'm not a fan really.......(I've said to much)

But thanks for the daily chuckle. Great list.

hehe

was it chuck norris that was walker, texas ranger? you know you're up too late and your life sucks balls if you're watching that...

i think all of the above can also apply to jean-claude van damme....

Yeah, but since Jean-Claude was a leotard-wearing, dancing extra in Breakdance back in the 80s, I just can't see him as the lame-o tough guy. He'll always be the turkey in the leotard, trying to dance it up on Venice Beach. :lol: Here's proof.

:lol: I first saw those on Wikipedia about Chuck Norris, and they have now been adapted to suit most action heroes. Funny thing is, Wiki got so many alterations to it, a member had to make a web page because Wiki deleted it all.

i liked 'niko,above the law' because the bad guy coke head mafia type,was so well acted.cant remember who it was now.
The movie where he was a cop in a coma for 7 years was cool.Time to Kill i think??
I cant stand van damme in everythink since bloodsport

Yeah, i forgot them they were ok too, i just havnt seen them for about 10 years and forgot them. Perhaps a more accurate statement would be all the later movies of his are completely crap IMO.

I actually used to watch walker texas ranger when i was younger to laugh at him and make jokes, as if it isnt a cool show :lol:

Both these martial artist did some great pictures when they were the flavour of the month and were backed by major film production companies in the USA. The only companies who use them now are second to third grade European companies who only produce horrible B or C grade pictures. Now they are not even worth watching for any reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back