id please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasssss

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
note to all the flamers , yes this snake is dead , i did not kill it nor did any human ,if you look at the photos it appears this snake has been dead for quiet a few days the cause of death i do not know

it was found in a rubbish pile along with a whole heap of live snakes that where the same size and look which is why i want an id as i have to go back next week end to finish up and want to know what they are just incase

ok so today i went to a friends farm to pick up a few things of my fathers that had been there for a few years , so when i started to turn over some old fishing nets i noticed how warm it was , as it was under neath the power lines and had been cleared so i told my mate to just watch out for snakes

next net i pulled out whats squirming underneath it , a tiny little snake , next net theres 2 of them with in a meter of each other , they just kept coming so we decided it was best to just leave it and hopefully they will all bugger off after being disturbed

then i looked in the back of the trailer we where using and found this poor little fellow , he is the exact same as the type that where alive , i think hes a yellow face whip snake my self but with my very limited knowledge on vens especially i wanted to be sure

cheers guys

Attachments

• IMG_0029.jpg
    IMG_0029.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0036.jpg
    IMG_0036.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0032.jpg
    IMG_0032.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0038.jpg
    IMG_0038.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0031.jpg
    IMG_0031.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 74
i thought so cheers guys, there was heaps of them it was crazy never seen so many wild snakes in one place , do you think disturbing all the nets they where hiding in would deter them from hiding back in the nets , im not to worried but my mate hates snakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back