Incubation temp help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Designer

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased a herp nursery 2 and was recently surprised with some diamond python eggs. I have had the incubatator set at 31 degrees and haven't had another thermo in the egg container since the laying at the start of the week. After a bit of reading I decided to put a probe thermostat in the egg container and noticed that the temp was only sitting at around 28.:( I realise that temp is incredibly important , do you think that the eggs could be destroyed ? The problem has now been amended I just hope that it's not to late

How long have they been in the incubator as that could help some folks give you the right answer

A person ON THIS FORUM incubated eggs last year sitting in his mt bath in Brisbane and they got below 28 and hatched l also have a friend that cooks at 29 all the time and everything comes out it just takes longer.....solar 17

Egg container temp cannot be lower than the incubator temp.

I have a herp nursery And the temps seem to vary according to research . They have been in since Tuesday

The temp can be different if the thermostat probe is at the top and egg container is at the bottom because we all know hot air rises;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back