• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Intergrade Hatchies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Norm

Species Common Name

Diamond Intergrade
1 month
Length

Small
Quantity Available

Bred By

Me
General Description

Willing to Freight?

No
Contact Details

PM or 0423933193 after midday only (shift worker)
License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

On sale
Other Details
Natural Diamond Intergrade hatchies for sale. Come from very calm, placid parents, these guys turn into excellent handlers, ideal for beginners. They`ve all started feeding but not ready to go until I give them the nod that theyre ready. I don't have any pics of this clutch yet but I`ve included a link to last years clutch from the same parents to show what they look like. If interested I can take your details and let you know when theyre ready to go, so get in early to get the pick of the clutch!

http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/sale-snakes-43/intergrade-hatchies-203139/

Last edited by a moderator:
They've had a at least 3 feeds with a strong feed response now, should be ready to go soon.

Ready to go now. Some have had their second shed, all are feeding well on fuzzy mice. I'll put pics up of individual snakes soon.

Finally some pics of available hatchies! They`ve all shed at least twice and are feeding well on fuzzy mice.

IMG_0902.jpgIMG_0908.jpgIMG_0915.jpgIMG_0916.jpgIMG_0918.jpgIMG_0919.jpgIMG_0921.jpgIMG_0923.jpgIMG_0924.jpgIMG_0925.jpgIMG_0926.jpgIMG_0927.jpg

Some didn't really want to co-operate :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Price drop:$130 each less for multiples.
Open to swaps if it interests me.

I might be a little hard to contact over the next couple weeks, I`m away on holiday, but will definitely reply as soon as I can.

All either sold or on hold except for #5 which I haven't added a pic of yet. Contact me for a pic of #5 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back