is there any other pythons that will go in this enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BJC-787

Reaction score
i have an enclosure that is 1m long x 50cm deep x 60cm high.
is there any other python that will go in it other than macs, childrens or stimpsons.
i like black headed pythons and bredli pythons.
if they can't go in this size could i just add a box on one end that is 20cm long and drill a hole into it so the enclosure would measure 120cm long then the extra bit would be like a hide at the hot end.

also what size enclosure would i need for a brown tree snake?

i have an enclosure that is 1m long x 50cm deep x 60cm high.
is there any other python that will go in it other than macs, childrens or stimpsons.
i like black headed pythons and bredli pythons.
if they can't go in this size could i just add a box on one end that is 20cm long and drill a hole into it so the enclosure would measure 120cm long then the extra bit would be like a hide at the hot end.

also what size enclosure would i need for a brown tree snake?

you might just get away with that size for a darwin or MD they are the smaller carpets. You could add a hide box on both ends with lockable lids, that way you have one at the warm end and at the cold end, you may need to add some heat under for the warm end hide though. :)

Size

You would get away with that size for a temp enclosure for a hatchy snake but I would personally keep anything larger in there once they outgrow their hacth status.

it was originally built for my macs but i am thinking of getting another snake and just woundering if it would fit.
(i knew when i was designing it i should have made it 4 foot)

what about the brown tree snake what size enclosure for them i am going to build another enclosure for it as i know they like height would 60cm wide x 50cm deep x 90cm tall be big enough.

Its over 3 foot long and 2.5 foot deep.
Thats fine for a Jungle, Murray Darling, Darwin, Diamond, or Woma (not SA).

a bredli gets to 2.5 m long so am i correct in saying i could keep it in the enclosure till it gets to 2m long and then get the bigger enclosure for it. how long does it take a bredli to get to 2m im guessing 2-3 years, correct me if im wrong.

a bredli gets to 2.5 m long so am i correct in saying i could keep it in the enclosure till it gets to 2m long and then get the bigger enclosure

if you are only using it until the python out grows it , it wouldn't matter what you put in it:)
it would be ok for a couple of years, then you can build another one and start all over again:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back