jungle carpet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW,they're bloody hot as,some of the best I've seen in ages!Especially for their age they have such solid velvet black and fluro yellow,something makes me think you're not in Australia as I don't know of many pure 4 foot adults that stay as stunning as those do??

Looks like there may have been a bit of photoshopping and the reason I say that is that when the writing on the newspaper is almost not visible the pics have usually been enhanced however I'm not saying they aren't that bright in the flesh as I know too well how hard it is to capture the true colour of jungles at the best of times.If I was producing jungles like that which stay clean and vibrant at their age I'd be stoked and to me the first one is about as good as they get when compared to what many call a classic jungle which have perfect banding with solid jet black and fluro yellow still clean as a whistle at 4 years old would be what most jungle breeders strive for,I know I couldn't ask for better if I tried breeding jungles of that quality.

Are you from Australia or overseas,as when you say they're only 4 foot that's a good sign of being pure?We do have lines producing animals just as stuning but nearly always they dull out and get black smudging as adults sometimes even younger....AWESOME Jungles,simply AWESOME and if you are in Australia I'd ove to get some from that bloodline:)

:lol: verry nice jungles good luck with the breading u will get some stuners

Mate that Female is just ridiculous. Never have I seen anything quite like her. Incredible snake absolutley awesome.

Wow i dont konow whether the cataract surgery worked or they are photoshopped

the female was a birthday present from Peter Krauss who has helped me so much over the years( can't thank the man enough) and the male was also a gift from someone who wishes to remain anonymous. I live in north QLD. I will post a few more pics of them mating soon ! thanks all for your positive feedback.

thats a nice jungle, i just got one... how often do you feed yours? i got told when they are young if you feed them more the colors can become more vivid?? what you think?
cheers

are you sure you didn't photo shop the colours because their just CRAZY RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME

the female was a birthday present from Peter Krauss who has helped me so much over the years( can't thank the man enough) and the male was also a gift from someone who wishes to remain anonymous. I live in north QLD. I will post a few more pics of them mating soon ! thanks all for your positive feedback.

Awesome stuff mate, good to know animals in Australia do have that potential.

Cheers,
JungleRob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back