kangaroo v bmw z4

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

l had this pic emailed to me from western qld....driver claims he hit the roo at twice the speed limit....100kph x 2 =200kph....cheers solar 17 [baden]
3652242290_6994a1fcb1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well that will do it ...........lucky it didnt go through the windscreen ,or he wouldnt be telling anything ..amazing pic

LOL that sucks for the animal!! But it's no roo and its definitely not in the land of OZ

Cheers Lewy

Its not in australia, It has a european number plate. He would of been going fast though

Hey People...l found the pic to be of [interest] but did have some doubts over its authenticity so l did highlight "claims".....now everybody have a lovely day....cheers solar 17 [Baden] :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :)

its a deer and it is from european
the gut hit it head on i dont remembe how fast it was going
i seen this on the net a lil while ago

well the other pics are alot more yummy ...mmm can imagine the smell after a few days in the sun ....

deer got owned
i'll try find the pics of my mates 79 rx7 that nailed a big roo going over razorback.
hit so hard the motor was pushed back 4"
anyonethat knows rx7 knows the motor is already a long way back to start with.............

IM thinking if it was a roo,which i doubt,it wouldve done more damage,ive seen a few cars after colliding with a car,they do alot of damage,especially all the new plastic cars that are on the road....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back