Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I certainly have the time to help out. (I retired young)...... nothing to do now. LOL

My problem is that I probably don't have the experience that you guys want. But i'd be certainly happy to help out if i could.

I agree with you Adder- its a pity that WASAH no longer exists - WA lost out when it collapsed.

There has been a few people interested in getting something running, but like I said- people are all for it- but then no one shows up. Sad really.

Jamie- you've peaked my interest with your comment pm on its way.

Antaresialady, Yep, I have heard from other sites that there is a few people trying to revive a herp group again for W.A and full credit to you for doing so. Oof you dont need to be experienced to enjoy reptiles both in the field and in captivity. If we were all experts there would be nothing to learn and life would be boring as hell. (KEEP THE FAITH).

My previous gripe about experts is relating to the pet shop industrie. Im sick of reading horror stories. I have been into a pet shop once and seen a wild caught adult V.tristis (Black headed monitor) in a wooden box 2 foot x 2 foot walking around and around in circles trying to get out. That was the first and last time I visited a pet shop for reptiles.I have one dealer I deal with for all my cat 5 requirements. This guy has been around long before the new keeping system was introduced and the experts surfaced.

Ladies and Gents good luck with WASAH round 2 and stay focused on what you want to achieve.
Happy Herpin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back