M.D Pics DUW

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris89

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,

My Murray Darling Carpet Python shed last night, got a couple of pictures of him during the shed process and then some today.

During Shed Process:

100_0088.jpg

100_0090.jpg

100_0091.jpg

100_0092.jpg

100_0094.jpg

100_0097.jpg

100_0099.jpg

After he shed:

(Mum holding him in this picture and stunned by the flash lol)

100_0129.jpg

100_0130.jpg

100_0133.jpg

100_0138.jpg

100_0139.jpg

100_0142.jpg

100_0143.jpg

Zorro just turned 2 on the 01.01.2009 and is around 110cm - 120cm =)

Cheers,

Chris

What a gorgeous coloured snake. Can't wait to get one of these guys :D I just had one of my Port Macs shed, I had to assist as she shed back half and not front. But nice warm bath and helped her get it off, she is as good as new.

He's looking great Chris, it's good to see him now that he's a bit older.

What a great looking MD you've got!! I love the high contrast SA and Vic forms.

Congrats on getting the pix of him shedding, mine insists on doing it in the early hours of the night.

Thanks for posting the pix, I just can't get enough of the lovely MD!

What a great looking MD you've got!! I love the high contrast SA and Vic forms.

Congrats on getting the pix of him shedding, mine insists on doing it in the early hours of the night.

Thanks for posting the pix, I just can't get enough of the lovely MD!

Thanks, he's coloured up nicely and his temperament has improved so much! He's a big puppy dog now ;)

All of our snakes seem to shed in the late night too, however people are always awake and stupid hours of the morning, I leave for work at 3:30am and up at 2:30am so I can normally catch a couple of photos :)

I'm gonna have to sleep with my camera handy so I can catch him shedding next time!

Nice MD, I've got one myself

tell me what does the DUW stand for?? :)

What a STUNNER!!!!!! He's a gorgeous animal Chris!!! Beautiful contrast in colours!

Thanks Dipcdame - I really do like his colours, I've had him the longest out of my whole collection so he's one of my favorites.

I love catching snakes in a slough:)
Thanks for posting up pics, these are some goodies!
Ben.

It's always good when you see them from the start of their slough to when they're finished. I've caught 4 of my snakes doing this in the last month.

That contrast is amazing. It's great to be able to see the before / after difference right there in front of you like that. Thanks for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back