Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dtulip10

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
ok so i have not had my MD very long and she just had her first shed since i have owned her and OH MY GOD she has taken my breath away. judge for ya self.

Attachments

• md female.JPG
    md female.JPG
    287.1 KB · Views: 321
  • md female 1.JPG
    md female 1.JPG
    288.7 KB · Views: 226
  • md female 2.JPG
    md female 2.JPG
    290.8 KB · Views: 279
I've got one of his too, looks very similar to yours. was amazed after her 1st shed aswell!

Attachments

• hexagon 035 - Copy.JPG
    hexagon 035 - Copy.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 109
  • hexagon 036 - Copy.JPG
    hexagon 036 - Copy.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 62
  • hexagon 013.JPG
    hexagon 013.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 66
wow thats a very pretty snake, you must be very happy with her, she will grow up to be a very nice MD

Picture030.jpg

Picture018.jpg

here's a pic of ours does yours have the strip underneath? hard to get a good pic.

The first thing I thought when I saw yours was how similar it looks to mine.
Then I saw that it was one of Dans and that explained it....I also have one of his.
When was yours hatched?
Arn't they awesome !!!!

Cant find his number but he might be listed in the phone book.
He is in Luariston dve Coldstream,Vic.
Good luck.

Does anyone know if he has any stimsons available now? And does anyone have anyway that i could contact dan?

sorry my computer crashed big time last week and I lost his email address, you could try to look it up D Fitzgerald Vic. If any one has his email I'd like it please, he's going to sex our other 2 for us.

na mine doesn't have a belly stripe, but she's got 2 stripes that go along the sides of her, not at all broken.

mines 11 months old. forgot to ask what date she hatched! does anyone here know when??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back