Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just silly, skin colour at birth is purely genetic. Dna has the genetic code (recipe if u will) for the hormones which decide skin coulour. If u artificially insimnate an egg into an unrelated mother, the baby will have no distinguishing features of the surrogate.

Clearly you just don't get it. I know janeticks is difficult to get your head around, but it's just coincidence that people resemble their parents - we're all genetically the same, don't you read the posts on APS? It's the same with the Carpets, it's just coincidence that the babies look like their parents! Diamond Carpets, Jungles, etc etc, they are genetically identical! It's just as likely that a baby from two Diamonds will come out like a tiny black and gold Jungle, and vice versa. Don't listen to the geneticists, they come up with all sorts of crazy ideas, listen to the people who post on forums, who listen to the geneticists without understanding any of it, then give their interpretations! I always learn so much about janeticks around here!

Sdaji,

Check out my current sig. I think you'll appreciate it.

:p

Hix

Hi ALL,
So if the licence says you can keep Morelia spilota ssp variegata what species does that cover? very confused... yes I am a newbie... all help appreciated!
Thanks

Hi ALL,
So if the licence says you can keep Morelia spilota ssp variegata what species does that cover? very confused... yes I am a newbie... all help appreciated!
Thanks

In NSW it means a Darwin Carpet (a.k.a. Northwest carpet or Top End Carpet).

:p

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back